DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which SD Card To Use!?

What device are you seeing the jittering with? TV? PC? Specifications? Assuming it’s the card you are likely looking in the wrong place.

Ok.

After your reply, I tried it on my LG TV and it played a 4k video I made without the jitters, so it looks like it may be my hardware in my PC.

The playback on the TV looks a tad bit blurry but the fix may just be a couple camera settings.

Darn, now I have to start looking for a better video card or processor or whatever the problem may be.

Thanks for everyone's input. : )

As long as you are using a card with a U3 rating, it will sustain a minimum write speed of 30 MBytes/sec (240 Mbit/s) which is ample for HD video. So if you are using a U3 card, you may either have a fake, or the problem is somewhere else. Do you play-back from the card, or copy the file to your PC first and play it in the PC?

I take it from the sd card to my PC HD. From the HD, I still have the same jitters.

But when I use my Easy Store 4 TB portable HD and plug it into my LG TV via usb, the jitters goes away.

Like I said in my post above, the playback on my 4K TV looks a tad but blurry but the camera settings my just need adjusting. I will set M2P back to 4K in a couple days and try it again.

Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ