DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which tablet holder do you recommend?

I just noticed that with PolarPro mounts, it accommodates tablets up to 11-inches only.
Does it mean for larger tablets, we have to think about other brands? Mavmount?

Please guys let me know

Thank you,
Bruno

I’m not sure on the exchange rates and your import tax rates but I ordered my PP mount from Amazon a company called vlog tech. £100 free delivery

I’m running the same one if you’d like to make that Better get the Mavmount iPad holder. That allows you to mount that from the rear of the holder instead of the bottom like Polar pro has it. It makes it much sturdier and much more balanced. Big improvement I don’t know why polar pro does not do it that way they should. View attachment 100643
Which size is your tablet?
I think I gonna purchase PP tablet mount and will purchase, same as you, the Mavmount iPad holder (55-278mm incl 12,9" tablets) if possible on its own without Mavmount tablet mount

Let me know,
Cheers

I’m running the same one if you’d like to make that Better get the Mavmount iPad holder. That allows you to mount that from the rear of the holder instead of the bottom like Polar pro has it. It makes it much sturdier and much more balanced. Big improvement I don’t know why polar pro does not do it that way they should. View attachment 100643
Are you talking about this tablet mount from MavMount?

Apparently it would fit Ipad Pro 12,9" which Width = 214.9 mm

Can you please confirm?

Thanks,
Bruno

My I pad fits perfect but is only 9.7.. As an aside I bought a small smart phone adapter so it gives me the option to use a Samsung S8 if I want to travel light

Be aware that single bracket mounts will possibly bend your IPad frame. In my case i just noticed my iPad Air 3 has a bent frame from the bottom center to middle center. I’m using the MavMount bracket for this IPad. iPad Air does have a much thinner frame then other IPads. No problems using my IPad Mini 4 when I was using it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections