DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which version of Dji go 4 ?

msf1344

Reactions
Hi everyone i am using the latest dji go 4 and noticed they removed some settings and put restriction on some points. If i want to downgrade which version is more stable ? Thanks

What settings do you miss and what new restrictions are you talking about?

What settings do you miss and what new restrictions are you talking about?
There or lots of things for example in the HD setting you cant toggle between auto and manual , The button for Enable hardware decoding is missing , you cant turn off the Geo system also where i live i used to have my intelligent flight mode but with new version of the app it says you are near the airport you cant use them , all of this new restrictions are annoying and i want to roll back .

There or lots of things for example in the HD setting you cant toggle between auto and manual , The button for Enable hardware decoding is missing , you cant turn off the Geo system also where i live i used to have my intelligent flight mode but with new version of the app it says you are near the airport you cant use them , all of this new restrictions are annoying and i want to roll back .
Might be a bad install of the Go App during the last update. Happens often. Maybe a fresh install of the App would clear the new restrictions and fixes the other issues.
IOS or Android?

Might be a bad install of the Go App during the last update. Happens often. Maybe a fresh install of the App would clear the new restrictions and fixes the other issues.
IOS or Android?
I have both and also i reinstall both but the problems still there .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections