DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

While we're waiting for the MPP to ship...

Status
Not open for further replies.
selfish, scummy move.....need I say more?
No.. but I will say to all whether or not you agree to the OP's decision this will not turn into one of those threads .

Be Nice.jpeg

When I worked at Sears in the early 2000s, people did this so often with video cameras that we used to call it our "wedding rental program". I can tell you that as an associate, we didn't care. I'm sure upper management didn't/wouldn't approve of the practice.

I have returned two Mavics. One in August because I decided it was a bad financial decision. By September I said to **** with it and bought another one and then 2 days later they announced the Platinum so Mavic #2 went back and I pre-ordered the MPP. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about enjoying it for the duration of the return period before taking it back.
As far as I'm concerned, your actions were both ethical and acceptable. Returning an item for "buyers remorse", (one made an impulse buy), is protected by law for certain items.
Returning an item because a better, newer, cheaper version comes out two days later, is not the same as buying an item with the clear intention of using it and returning it. Stores don't exist with free loaner programs. Costco will refund the difference on a price drop within seven days of purchase. Amazon will lower a price and refund the difference if asked.
Buying with the clearly described and boastful premeditated intention of returning an item after use is theft of services or goods.

This guy has given us his first name, zip code, city, and birth date in his profile. Along with the fact the he plans on knowingly committing fraud/theft of services. As others have said, remaining anonymous on the internet is not a guarantee...

We owe it to each other to promote honesty and sound ethics.

#PackOfWolvesSyndrome
I didn't abuse anything, I'm simply following the rules set by the retailer
In my other group I received over 200 positive comments on the same post, not one negative thought
Mods Please delete this thread, I'm out
I'll find a friendlier community to belong to
Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: MAVA4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads