DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

White’s Ferry, Poolesville, Maryland, USA

Thmoore

Premium Pilot
Reactions
If you like ferries and have 18 minutes on your hands, you will *love* this video. Shot Feb. 1, 2020 at White's Ferry in Poolesville, Maryland with a DJI Mavic Mini and an iPhone 11 Pro Max and produced with Final Cut Pro X.

It’s like the river-ferry version of “Fast and Furious.”

Production note: Most engine sounds were added in post-production. This audio was recorded that day, but not at the very same time as the video.

Really nice job! White's Ferry brings back some great memories. When I felt like taking a 3-4 hour motorcycle ride, I would go up the Virginia side, through Leesburg, take the ferry over to Poolesville, and then ride down River Road, looking at all the mansions along River Road. I'd end up down in Georgetown, and cross either Key or Chain Bridge back home :).

Very nice indeed!!

Reactions: Thmoore
Thank you!
Really nice job! White's Ferry brings back some great memories. When I felt like taking a 3-4 hour motorcycle ride, I would go up the Virginia side, through Leesburg, take the ferry over to Poolesville, and then ride down River Road, looking at all the mansions along River Road. I'd end up down in Georgetown, and cross either Key or Chain Bridge back home :).

Very nice indeed!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear