DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

White Cliffs of Etretat. Amazing landmark of Normandy captured with Mavic Pro.

Really enjoyed it. Did you run the "backwards slide through the arch" in reverse - or did you actually fly backwards? If you put it in reverse, it was really well done, because the water could be running in that direction naturally (and maybe it was!)

Really enjoyed it. Did you run the "backwards slide through the arch" in reverse - or did you actually fly backwards? If you put it in reverse, it was really well done, because the water could be running in that direction naturally (and maybe it was!)
Thanks a lot. It was shot flying forward. I have made two versions and this one (backwards) had a better reception so it was the one I went for in the end. Thanks for your time and a nice comment!

We was a few km more north aprox at the same time as you made that video. Filmed a short part near Dieppe. I see that I should stopped at your spot.
I found it at random. It was a pretty random road trip. Only when we got there I realised I’ve seen this before on tv.

Thanks a lot. It was shot flying forward. I have made two versions and this one (backwards) had a better reception so it was the one I went for in the end. Thanks for your time and a nice comment!
I went back and looked again and yes, the whitecaps kind of give it away...they're on the wrong side of the waves...but I'll tell you, if it weren't for the fact that I was looking specifically for that (given the thread on the guy who flies backwards through some amazing and crazy situations), I never would have seen it...so great job.

And the location is spectacular. On my second and then third view, I realized that the area was actually quite small, but you made the absolute best of it. Makes me want to go there! :)

Thanks a lot and I do recommend it. It's very nice and close to another landmark Dune de Pilat. Sadly no flying on the dune is allowed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll