DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who are your favorite DJI Mavic 3 Vloggers?

Reactions
EDITED!

Amazon reports that my DJI Mavic 3 'Fly More' Combo will be arriving Tuesday (January 11) along with my Mavic RC Pro... In preparation I've been spending a lot of time on YouTube...

Do YOU have any favorite YouTube DJI Mavic 3 Vloggers?

There are several BAD Vloggers - which I will omit from future perusal...

But... I'm asking for YOUR help - to help me not waste any more time...

(Hopefully, this question is permitted... If not - please feel free to delete)

TIA!

2022.01.11: Thanks to everyone's input I've compiled a pretty big list of YouTube Channels to peruse...

Thanks, Everyone!

Attachments

• Suggested YouTube Channels.png
    Suggested YouTube Channels.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
A better title for this sort of request might be "Which video tutorials concerning 'xyz' for the Mavic 3 would you recommend?"
As it stands I got the impression you might be seeking entertaining viewing, of course I may be out of date lol.

A better title for this sort of request might be "Which video tutorials concerning 'xyz' for the Mavic 3 would you recommend?"
As it stands I got the impression you might be seeking entertaining viewing, of course I may be out of date lol.
I personally like 51 drones, Flytpath and Jeven Dovey. Trent Palmer also had a nice video about the Mavic 3.

Over here in the UK I tend to really enjoy watching a UK based youtuber who does some very decent & honest mavic 3 uploads > Ian in London - Youtube

Philip Bloom has put out some excellent content on the 3 - possibly the most in-depth review (in 2 parts) available anywhere. https://www.youtube.com/c/philipbloom/videos
Never heard of him or got a recommendation on Youtube before. I'm watching
at the moment and I really like his "un-exited" way of talking and making comments ... I mean that in a positive way :)

Reactions: ErikDF
Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I've made a note about ALL your suggestions - and am making my way through them now...!

Amazon reports that my DJI Mavic 3 'Fly More' Combo will be arriving Tuesday (January 11) along with my Mavic RC Pro... In preparation I've been spending a lot of time on YouTube...

Do YOU have any favorite YouTube DJI Mavic 3 Vloggers?

There are several BAD Vloggers - which I will omit from future perusal...

But... I'm asking for YOUR help - to help me not waste any more time...

(Hopefully, this question is permitted... If not - please feel free to delete)

TIA!
Without a scintilla of doubt, my favorite teacher of all time is Vittorio! (VIC-video Pic). He is a wonderful Italian, now living on the isle of Sicily, but has done fabulous timelapse lessons too in London. Here is his latest

Dale

I'm thinking of switching to the Mavic 3 from the Air 2S just for the nightlife.
That was an amazing video! Loved all the night shots. I am so jealous right now of those! I keep holding off on the M3 since I think it is still incomplete. Please tell me about your set up- namely, the viewing device you are using (Tripltec???), and the screen holder brand. I'm going right now to signup for your Chanel

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Cosmo0g
That was an amazing video! Loved all the night shots. I am so jealous right now of those! I keep holding off on the M3 since I think it is still incomplete. Please tell me about your set up- namely, the viewing device you are using (Tripltec???), and the screen holder brand. I'm going right now to signup for your Chanel

Dale
Miami
It's not my channel-just a youtuber I like.

There's also, of course, https://youtube.com/c/SkyHighFilmsOG/videos - quirky, but really knows his stuff.
I discovered this guy just 2 weeks ago and he is amazing, his low light comparison M3-A2S is the best I have seen, conclusion: In standard mode, M3 slightly lighter but much noisier, can be fixed with denoiser, but the big difference is in the Log mode, anyway, the M3 being locked at 800 ISO in LOG mode is really a bummer, it is very far from the shiny night images like the Evo 2 Pro in this video

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne