DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who has a problem free Mavic Pro

I've had a few kinks to work out with the Mavic but nothing Major, the main problems I had to deal with was with the app and android.

I've had a few kinks to work out with the Mavic but nothing Major, the main problems I had to deal with was with the app and android.

Hmmm - good point.

When i say i have had no issues with the Mavic... maybe I should have mentioned I have had a pretty rotten experience with that stupid android app. Lots of mid trip crashes / bugs. Really is a POS bit of coding.

Hoping my crystalsky will sort that out.... clever of DJI to push me in that direction :eek:) They probably have a team of android bug creators on staff.

Reactions: Kestrel
I have had my Mavic 6 months, 73 flights, over 78.6 miles flown, not one issue.

Overall I love my mavic's, but I did have one issue with the first one 27 days in started getting gimbal overload issue and I did not crash it but yet it started to persist first it was random and then it became almost constant. And then it had to go back to DJI oh my God!!! That's where the problem is!. So since I was going through the nightmares with DJI obviously I still like the thing that much more of that I bought a second one as a backup period and thankfully I have it because I had a battery failure and it dropped almost 50 ft right in front of my face and broke back arm off and possible gamble errors once again. But I still I'm out there flying and loving every second of it!

No issues on Mavic or RC. Always update everything when needed. Only issues was my android and the Go4 app. Figured it out, works perfectly.

My biggest, and so far only, problem is not flying it enough... It's been prrrrrrrfect. Came with .400 and it shall remain there as long as possible. The only 'problem' is it seems to shift the horizon level/zero a couple times, but that's a quick fix now that I remember where to go to do so.

With all the negative issues here, does anyone have a problem free Mavic Pro? Would love to hear from anyone with positive feedback!
My problem is that I stayed with FW 0400 and Go App 4 v4.07.
My goggles are on FW 0900.
My worst problem is actually no problems.
What was that NFZ thing they were talking about? :rolleyes:

With all the negative issues here, does anyone have a problem free Mavic Pro? Would love to hear from anyone with positive feedback!
I mate ! Had my Mavic for over a week, tried every entellgent mode awesome ! my Mavic is very stable in the air, I use both DJI Go 4 app & Litchi app awesome! Litchi is great to do way points and also using with any VR-Goggles, so far my experience has been beyond my expectations! very happy customer here.

Hi Mate ! Just curious ! The need for 2 Mavic's ? I am looking for one LOL Please tell me
My first one had a major crash and i bought a new one, Then fixed all the broken parts on the crashed one and now i have two perfectly flying Mavic's with no issues.

I had my drone switch itself to Mode 1 and completely lost joystick controls. (couldn't even start motors without the auto-takeoff feature) Still don't understand why they wouldn't work. Switched back to Mode 2-3 and everything is great.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13