DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who has a problem free Mavic Pro

My only problem is the battery doesn't last long enough. But that's because I want to fly around for an hour at a time.

I've only had mine for 9 days and no problems so far. Total of 13 flights. Would be a lot more if I could fly at home like I do with my Solo, X8, Phantom 2 & 3, but I'm within the boundaries of the RED NFZ. I actually have over 250 flights with my bone stock Solo from the original run and no issues either.

I'm knocking on an enormous block of wood as I type this, but no, I've not had any issues with my Mavic. It has been awesome since I first got it in January.

With all the negative issues here, does anyone have a problem free Mavic Pro? Would love to hear from anyone with positive feedback!

Have had mine since February and like others have flown it almost every day and no issues flying or updating.

no problem for now
(except the iphone7+ gps issue when tracking mode don't know if it is iphone or mavic 's fault)

That's exactly the reason I have two Mavic's. If one crashes I won't go through withdrawals waiting for it to be fixed. I have two Mavic's and one Spark with 330 flights total and zero issues except the one I created myself by clipping some treetops. Never have I calibrated any of them for anything and all have latest updates.

Well, my Spark asked me to calibrate the compass yesterday and I did. First time for everything. I still don't understand why people calibrate their compasses every 5 minutes when the drone will tell you when it needs calibration.

what for? you've got faster sport mode and more just turn off wifi and data, and keep a cool head

It's been well over a month. At least two dozen batteries ran through and no problems worth mentioning. I'd say problem free on the drone side. It's the pilot (me) that's faulty.

its only the software thats giving me problems now but Ive got round it, almost but may not be able to use Litchi.
Ive just had 40m radius limits come up this weekend but have found I have to sign into goapp4 to work correctly but Litchi recommends deleting the goapp4 otherwise litchi won't work. Its a vicious circle evolving. I use android
I like Litchi for the VR

As others have also said, the only problems I've experienced have been due to my own errors. I think the MP is a fantastic piece of technology. What other box of tricks can be positioned so finely in free space and record stable, quality images?

Great here. Latest firmware and it flies excellent. Taken it everywhere, even on a short hike on the AT with friends to capture the adventure; that was amazing. Flew through the trees at times. Popped it above the canopy and then wove it down through the branches as the battery got lower with no issue. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead