DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who in Canada....

I guess I should have ordered direct from DJI then. I ordered from Droneology in Edmonton on the 9th of October, and am still waiting. I will know better next time.

I feel bad for you and a friend of mine who also ordered from Droneology and is still waiting. I went there first a couple of weeks after he did but the idea of having to pay up front with all the uncertainty about availability just put me off. So I tried the Apple store down the mall and lucked out. Had my Mavic since late November. Ironically, haven't had much chance to fly it because I'm either working when it's nice or it's too cold or dark when I'm not :-(

For anyone looking for a Mavic Fly More Combo, TRY STAPLES Canada, Check the In Store Availability. I bought mine at the end of Jan, they had 4 or 5 in stock ( 1 at each location) and I just checked again 2 days ago and same thing, in stock, 1 at each of the 6 locations.

I was a bit surprised, I was thinking about buying it, then I called the store asked if they could hold onto it for me, they did and I was in there within 2 hours and bought it. I also ordered 1 more battery through the online store and they had one and shipped it right away for free (Shipping)

Best buy has them come up quit often online but you have to keep looking as they go fast.

Just order direct from DJI as I did, delivery was in 3 days , no tax, tariffs

Ordered mine from Dell (Fly More Combo), June 20 and waiting for delivery, should be here July 12.

Ordered mine from Dell (Fly More Combo), June 20 and waiting for delivery, should be here July 12.

This thread started when there were huge shortages and months long delays after the Mavic Pro first came out. They're everywhere now.

This thread started when there were huge shortages and months long delays after the Mavic Pro first came out. They're everywhere now.
Even at CostCo, with a very generous 90 day return policy! :cool:

"Costco will accept returns within 90 days (from the date the member received the merchandise) for Televisions, Tuner-Free Displays, Projectors, Major Appliances (refrigerators above 10 cu. ft., freezers, ranges, cooktops, over-the-range microwaves, dishwashers, washers and dryers), Computers, Touchscreen Tablets, Smart Watches, Cameras, Aerial Cameras (drones)"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ