DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who makes strobes ?

Welcome to the forum! Since this is your first post let me call your attention to the upper right header on this page, specifically the “search forums” redirect. Click on that phrase and you’ll see a text box. I entered the word “strobe” and got many hits on previous posts here. It’s an easy way to get information that already exists.
Please feel free to continue to ask questions. It’s a great hobby and we’re all here to help.

Jake

Reactions: DagDerniT
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

Consider your purpose before you buy: visualization of you drone, visualization by manned aircraft, or lighting an area during night flying.

Check out Fox fury their lights are really good and you can swap the battery out.

Check out Fox fury their lights are really good and you can swap the battery out.
They look pretty large. Have you tried mounting any of them to a Mavic?

Who makes strobes
Here is a comparison I did of the top Strobes on the market, we have a new comparison coming out soon that includes the Lume Cube Anti-Collision Strobe (Spoiler alert, Firehouse Technology Arc II is still the brightest, beats Lume Cube by a long shot).

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147