DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Who needs an upgrade?

Chris Baish

Reactions
I've preordered the Mini 3 but took the Mini 2 out for what I thought would be my last farewell flight. Seeing how well it handled the 30mph gusts with rock solid footage (when I have seen some jello in some Mini 3 Pro footage in YouTube videos in the wind) now has my hand hovering over the cancel button on the Mini 3. This thing will always have a place in my heart whatever happens!

Anyway, this is Gwennap Head, almost as far south west as you can go in Cornwall, about 3 miles from Land's End.

WOW ! that looked amazing on my Wide Screen , so much that it looked more the Air 2S footage.
and when you have that kind of Beauty in your back yard you want that Plus Battery on the Mini 3 . .lol.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Ocean

Reactions: Chris Baish
I've preordered the Mini 3 but took the Mini 2 out for what I thought would be my last farewell flight. Seeing how well it handled the 30mph gusts with rock solid footage (when I have seen some jello in some Mini 3 Pro footage in YouTube videos in the wind) now has my hand hovering over the cancel button on the Mini 3. This thing will always have a place in my heart whatever happens!

Anyway, this is Gwennap Head, almost as far south west as you can go in Cornwall, about 3 miles from Land's End.

Wow! Loved this! Wish it was longer. Great job!

Thanks very much! I had loads more footage but wanted to try to keep it fairly tight.
Well in my personal opinion you wouldn't go wrong adding more footage.

Reactions: Chris Baish
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60