DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who still Flying W/ Old FW?

Top Hat

Reactions
I never bothered to do any update on my MP1 and up to this point, the thing still flying perfect and none of that NFZ fiasco. I flew this drone to many places and diff countries over the years and it never failed to amazed me of it's capabilities. Of course I've encounters some hiccups but nothing major. Solid little thing!!!

MP1 w/ FW 400....latest DJIO GO 4.

What about YOU?

I’m a sucker when it comes to firmware updates, as soon as a new version comes out I update it.

I know people do say “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” but I’ve always updated with no problems as yet.

Everyone’s different I suppose;)

I’m a sucker when it comes to firmware updates, as soon as a new version comes out I update it.

I know people do say “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” but I’ve always updated with no problems as yet.

Everyone’s different I suppose;)

Me too. What you said.

Was there something good that was added that made you glad that you did update?

Just Pano
I few .700 for a year and half.
Then I got confused and upgraded ...
I have stable Flight 50% time...
I fly in a ditch and My ditch has gotten very Narrow.
...................... and have noticed Disconects more then ever before

......Regrets I have a few
....cR

Reactions: Flycaster
I never bothered to do any update on my MP1 and up to this point, the thing still flying perfect and none of that NFZ fiasco. I flew this drone to many places and diff countries over the years and it never failed to amazed me of it's capabilities. Of course I've encounters some hiccups but nothing major. Solid little thing!!!

MP1 w/ FW 400....latest DJIO GO 4.

What about YOU?
I also have the original FW .400 and latest DJI GO 4. How many FW upgrades has there been?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf