DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who to buy from mpp

Infinite 1

Reactions
looking at threads I have seen bad stories about ordering. Leaning towards Advexure as I have not seen any horror stories about them. Anyone have any bad experiences with them or any other recommendations? I would rather give a smaller business my

Reactions: Advexure
any other recommendations?
Amazon is always a good place to buy from (even more so when Amazon handles the shipping). I keep a list of authorized DJI dealers selling Mavics on Amazon here.

@Anthony Viscomi Thanks for the love and mention, Happy New Year to you.

@Infinite 1 Don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of any assistance. Please do research our reputation in the industry for our high level or service. We are here to assist and support you, and we look forward to working with you.

Amazon!
I purchased a MPP, used it for a few days, finding and reporting “Motor overcurrent” errors in this forum. I decided to send it back for a replacement. I was careful to originally order a unit that was fulfilled by Amazon, not a 3rd party.
A few days later my MPP replacement arrived. Interestingly, seeing that it was Christmas time, my new MPP seemed to have been shipped directly from China with a 3 week old build date.
In my experiences over 10 years, You cannot beat Amazon for standing behind their goods when a return or replacement is required.

Not all drone dealers are "equal". I've had good experiences with the one mentioned, Advexure and also Drones Plus Dallas. Both seem to be quite reputable and capable. I tried to deal with one dealer that ended up being almost a one man operation. Most owners seem to prefer local dealers in their country than directly with the manufacturer.

Not all drone dealers are "equal". I've had good experiences with the one mentioned, Advexure...

Thanks for the support and added input to this conversation. Keep in mind that with most reputable dealers you are working with experts in the field who have an abundance of product knowledge and support available to you. Over the years our client base has always found this to be very worthwhile than going back and forth to arrange returns rather than simply getting straight to the issue and typically being resolved swiftly. Most problems/questions/issues are things we have seen on more than one occasion and we typically have a course of action already from a previous resolution which results in less downtime for the end user as well as avoided headaches...

Thanks for the support and added input to this conversation. Keep in mind that with most reputable dealers you are working with experts in the field who have an abundance of product knowledge and support available to you. Over the years our client base has always found this to be very worthwhile than going back and forth to arrange returns rather than simply getting straight to the issue and typically being resolved swiftly. Most problems/questions/issues are things we have seen on more than one occasion and we typically have a course of action already from a previous resolution which results in less downtime for the end user as well as avoided headaches...
One dealer I contacted was still almost a one-man operation, so one has to go with reputable dealers. It is good to find capable and reputable dealers with expanding reputations. With an estimated 10,000 drones being produced monthly (so I've read) you dealers are in the infancy stage of your growth in this rapidly growing industry, with so much innovation ahead.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13