DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wholesale copy of Apple presentation?

Michael W.

Reactions
You would think DJI could think a bit more outside the box with the event/presentation?

From the secrecy leading up to the event. To the event itself. To the casually dressed guy making the presentation (who in this case was terrible in constantly flubbing his lines). To the design of the venue. All the way to the way the presenter talked and acted. And finally with the video at the end featuring a guy with a British accent (a la John Ivy). They have completely copied and ripped-off the way Apple has done these events to a T.

I know it has been discussed how DJI wants to be like Apple, but holy cow, this just shows how the Chinese copy things verbatim, which for DJI is surprising considering their drones are anything but copies. I can't imagine the instructions came from the US group to go do an Apple-exact event.

yup. I thought the same.

With all the fumbling, the presenter should have practiced taking the drones out of his pocket :)

i found the photographer should have held the entire presentation. He was totally cool and collected.

Yeah when the guy was like, “Technology, Power, Intelligence,” and repeated it, I had flashbacks to Steve Jobs with his iPhone introduction.

Reactions: drptlecter
I thought the same thing. I felt a little embarrassed for them for out right copying apples presentations
They really should be embarrassed

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78