DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why did you opt for the Platinum Fly More Combo?

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
In terms of the Mavic Pro Platinum what was the main reason why you opted for the Fly More Combo?

Not be be thick headed or dumb but it doesn't seem like a great price break unless I'm just missing something.

So please enlighten me why you went with the FMC.

Personally I opted for the Fly More Combo was because I got a 10% educational discount so it only made sense to go that route.

Reactions: BigAl07
Can't say I blame you for that move.

Following your lead :)

Reactions: brad_rector
I can't tell you why I did go with it but I can tell you why I did not. First, you can save $20 by getting regular Mavic Pro batteries instead of getting the same color. The contrast in color looks fine. Second, I wanted to pick my own bag. I got a great one for $20. Everything I need fits perfectly in the over the shoulder carry pack. Third, I am still considering which charger I want, the hub or the one that charges 3 all at once. It wasn't really a price break to get everything all at once and I enjoy taking my time to get accessories that I do like. Hope that helps.

I can't tell you why I did go with it but I can tell you why I did not. First, you can save $20 by getting regular Mavic Pro batteries instead of getting the same color. The contrast in color looks fine. Second, I wanted to pick my own bag. I got a great one for $20. Everything I need fits perfectly in the over the shoulder carry pack. Third, I am still considering which charger I want, the hub or the one that charges 3 all at once. It wasn't really a price break to get everything all at once and I enjoy taking my time to get accessories that I do like. Hope that helps.

That's exactly what I'm going to do. I want to get my own charger (3+1 for less than $60 is the way to go) plus I can get my own case(s) and extras.

Well here in Canada the Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo is going to retail at stores like BestBuy for $1899+taxes that brings the total to $2150 Canadian. Those who live in the province of Ontario like myself have the luxury of paying 13% sales tax on electronic purchases. When ordering off the website I ended up paying only $1780 (1399 USD) altogether with no additional tax!! So I saved almost $400 that would have been spent on extra batteries, props, case etc.. It really does add into the savings as we end up paying so much more on taxes if buying locally therefore I recommend all Canadian buyers to just purchase off the DJI website directly.

I just now ordered my Platinum "Base Package" plus I added a few extra batteries. I'll get my charger and other goodies else where so I can be picky about exactly what I get (yea I'm that guy LOL).

Reactions: RPSMavicPlatinum
Well here in Canada the Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo is going to retail at stores like BestBuy for $1899+taxes that brings the total to $2150 Canadian. Those who live in the province of Ontario like myself have the luxury of paying 13% sales tax on electronic purchases. When ordering off the website I ended up paying only $1780 (1399 USD) altogether with no additional tax!! So I saved almost $400 that would have been spent on extra batteries, props, case etc.. It really does add into the savings as we end up paying so much more on taxes if buying locally therefore I recommend all Canadian buyers to just purchase off the DJI website directly.

CLEAVER. People in the US could do the same thing and not pay their local sales tax, plus get the 1% back from DJI. I some times buy from BB because of the no interest for a year. If I buy some thing I don't use much I do it that way. In my mind I am using their money. No sales tax where I am at. I have the Mavis, and the P4P+. Really don't need another drone, but the Platinum seems really small, and it wouldn't take up a lot of room. Yes, that it.

***LAST DAY IS TODAY TO GET THE MAVIC PRO FLY MORE BUNDLE FOR $1249 SHIPPED! ***

No joke here's how. There has been an ebay promotional going on for the past couple days with a coupon code of $50 (the code is PSHOPTECH10 $50 maximum discount) off also the seller has a best offer I shot him an offer of 1100 he countered 1299 with my 50 coupon came to 1249 shipped free! Hope this helps someone!Screenshot_20171107-154310.jpg

In terms of the Mavic Pro Platinum what was the main reason why you opted for the Fly More Combo?

Not be be thick headed or dumb but it doesn't seem like a great price break unless I'm just missing something.

So please enlighten me why you went with the FMC.

?? lol nothing hard about it unless your a retard it's pure fact that this works that picture is my receipt. And this is a power seller.
From the looks of your grammar skills, you're the retarded one here. Nice insult, you failed. :D

And by the way, I paid $10 more bucks than you and bought directly from DJI.

From the looks of your grammar skills, you're the retarded one here. Nice insult, you failed. :D

Wow how old are we here? Wasn't trying to insult you just saying that this isn't as hard as you make it out to be, a caveman could do it. Don't knock me for trying to save someone a couple hundred bucks.

unless your a retard
Wow how old are we here? Wasn't trying to insult you just saying that this isn't as hard as you make it out to be, a caveman could do it. Don't knock me for trying to save someone a couple hundred bucks.
Lol are you serious? I said Good Luck with that you dip ****. Did I say you weren't going to get it or they were a scammer? Calm your butthurt *** down.

That's a good deal, thanks. I go back and forth about buying another Mavic, or getting another P4P if they mark them down to the $1200 range. What is a guy with a credit card to do? Wait I guess.

Reactions: Maverick253
lol your comment was nothing short of sarcastic. It's all good man I just didn't take your comment seriously just seemed like more of a jab because the process seemed confusing to you. No hard feelings buddy.
I could have worded it differently. I noticed the ship date and said good luck with all that. Nothing because of the seller. And no hard feelings either. I hope you enjoy the site, lot of useful information. Download the manual and read it a couple times before you get your MPP.

That's a good deal, thanks. I go back and forth about buying another Mavic, or getting another P4P if they mark them down to the $1200 range. What is a guy with a credit card to do? Wait I guess.

lol right?! I did 0% 6months pay pal credit. Only problem with this deal is having to wait impatiently...

I could have worded it differently. I noticed the ship date and said good luck with all that. Nothing because of the seller. And no hard feelings either. I hope you enjoy the site, lot of useful information. Download the manual and read it a couple times before you get your MPP.

Yeah sorry man having a ****** work day lol. I owned a Phantom Standard before MPP isn't much different from that right except for all the new added features I didn't have with the Phantom?

Yeah sorry man having a ****** work day lol. I owned a Phantom Standard before MPP isn't much different from that right except for all the new added features I didn't have with the Phantom?
Right, you'll have some added features and what not, same concept since it was a DJI product.

Reactions: Maverick253
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC