DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why do you Asteroid quickshots is locked to 1080p?

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I wonder if we will ever get the ability to toggle this... I know the drone is doing some onboard processing for quick-shots and I have a feeling that is the reason but still... I would really like to see some of the stuff I shot with a quick shot in 4k 60 fps or other settings.

I guess for some of the Ark shots and such i just need to start free handing it.. but still.

</end rant>

You can toggle 4K for quickshots
Ok, so i dont feel like a complete idiot today.The the asteroid quick-shot only shoots in 1080p there is no other option for anything else. This is what i have been shooting a lot of and why i read it was not supported

Last edited:
Changed Thread title to reflect correct question.

Yup, Asteroid is 1080p only.
I might be totally wrong. I usually am :)

Doesn’t the astroid quickshot blend a video and go to the top and take multiple photographs to turn it into a seamless quickshot? So between the processing power, and the different shooting modes maybe that is it. Who knows.

I might be totally wrong. I usually am :)

Doesn’t the astroid quickshot blend a video and go to the top and take multiple photographs to turn it into a seamless quickshot? So between the processing power, and the different shooting modes maybe that is it. Who knows.

Yup, I agree

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hussy112233