DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why does my Ipad Mini 4 lag horrendously?

black_magic100

Reactions
At times my ipad mini just lags like no other and I can't figure out why. I am starting to think that it is the sheer heat that I have it in, but it's very odd to me that the heat would have such an impact as soon as I take it out of my backpack that has been inside. I also sometimes get an error warning me that the cpu is at maximum capacity so that leads me to believe something is wrong...

Steps I have taken...
1. Restart before flight
2. airplane mode
3. disable video caching
4. delete all apps other than DJI go (before I only had instagram and google drive)
5. made sure no apps were running in background

Not sure what else to do at this point. How could the CPU possibly be reaching maximum capacity?

Also, I think I have like 7-8g in storage, which is so odd because I havve no idea how I have 8gb of stuff on it when I never use it. i understand some it is bloatware, but something doesn't seem right. Apples file structure always leaves me baffled.

Reactions: dewster
At times my ipad mini just lags like no other and I can't figure out why. I am starting to think that it is the sheer heat that I have it in, but it's very odd to me that the heat would have such an impact as soon as I take it out of my backpack that has been inside. I also sometimes get an error warning me that the cpu is at maximum capacity so that leads me to believe something is wrong...

Steps I have taken...
1. Restart before flight
2. airplane mode
3. disable video caching
4. delete all apps other than DJI go (before I only had instagram and google drive)
5. made sure no apps were running in background

Not sure what else to do at this point. How could the CPU possibly be reaching maximum capacity?

Also, I think I have like 7-8g in storage, which is so odd because I havve no idea how I have 8gb of stuff on it when I never use it. i understand some it is bloatware, but something doesn't seem right. Apples file structure always leaves me baffled.

Try a new cable from the controller to the ipad. I had the same issue, and it resolved it instantly!

I use this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0177L6A4O

Try a new cable from the controller to the ipad. I had the same issue, and it resolved it instantly!

I use this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0177L6A4O
I bought a cable specifically for the ipad and made sure it had good reviews and was compatible so I doubt its that. Also the iPad sometimes says it reaches it's cpu maximum so I'm thinking it's an iPad issue. I did some more tweaks so we will see.

I bought a cable specifically for the ipad and made sure it had good reviews and was compatible so I doubt its that. Also the iPad sometimes says it reaches it's cpu maximum so I'm thinking it's an iPad issue. I did some more tweaks so we will see.
Let us know please.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54