DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why not always use dJi express over repair option ?

Biggie777

Reactions
When you have Refresh and have an accident, why would you not use the express option as opposed to the repair damage assessment etc... supposedly from what I have read, they send you a replacement regardless and the cost "small fee" is all the same so why even have the non express option ?

When you have Refresh and have an accident, why would you not use the express option as opposed to the repair damage assessment etc... supposedly from what I have read, they send you a replacement regardless and the cost "small fee" is all the same so why even have the non express option ?
Because you can only do it twice in one year so it might not be wise if you are prone to crashing 345 times if it is minor damage it might be better to just pay the price

Because you can only do it twice in one year so it might not be wise if you are prone to crashing 345 times if it is minor damage it might be better to just pay the price
It's almost impossible to wreck a Mavic, unless you are really hot-doggen or whatever so I would figure one wreck a year at the most. Anyway, I was reading this guy's review on refresh insurance and said you have to pay another fee that is the same as the insurance and a little more for second crashes. Article was about whether the insurance was worth it on the Mini 2. I figured first drone, sure buy it but but I don't recall seeing how long the repair service would cost if it was something faulty on their end ?

I'm looking to get another Drone because this Mini 2 is so awesome, I want something with a bit more speed and control so I was thinking about the FPV model,think it sounds like a hell of a good deal for what it is. I definitely think the insurance would be worthy on that one. lol ( seriously)

With express you pay your deductible, use one of your replacements and get a new one straight away.
Without they'll make you a repair quote and based on that you decide whether to repair or replace. The repair quote might be cheaper than the deductible, or you might choose not to use a replacement if it's about the same price.

Reactions: Biggie777
I have one and the repairs are cheap I wouldn’t bother with Carerefresh , you’re going to waste some money but it takes a little longer to wait for repairs

Reactions: Biggie777
What happens if you send in a drone for assessment that is a total loss and don’t have the refresh. Do they offer anything for the scraps that might be usable or a discount on a new one?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan