DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Why The Mini Is A Beast (South Sweden)

So i just love the Mini so much! Im trying my best to make good content and i hope you like it! The video is upscaled to 4K
Firstly, the video is beautiful.

You really never explained the title of your post-why is the mini a beast?

Secondly, I think upscaling may have contributed to some digital noise, best seen in the darker areas of the video. Some sections were out of focus and should be edited out.

Finally, the searching for your identity is a bit disturbing on such an international forum. We all have moments of self doubt, but please be careful and be kind to yourself. Do no harm to yourself! Get some help if you feel you are losing control.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Southnordic
Welcome to the forum From Chicago the Windy City.
Searching for your identity is rough in this world, especially during this past year or so. Does not matter where you live. And reaching out for help no matter where your at. I am a life couch, we can continue this conversation
if you like, send me your E-mail. A famous Author once wrote, "Don"t let others spoil your faith and Joy with their philosophies, their wrong and shallow answers built on men's thoughts and ideas." The Greek word phi-lo-so-phi'a. means, literally, "love of wisdom." In modern usage the term relates to human endeavours to understand and interpret through reason and speculation the whole of human experience, including the underlying causes and principles of reality. And, I agree this is not the forum, to discuss
finding your identity. Appreciate you opening up, about your concerns.
I will not discuss this any further, except with Southnordic, via E-mail.

Reactions: Southnordic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada