DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why would I use Litchi with my DJI Mini 2?

What are the features that Litchi has to offer that would make it worth buying?
Litchi for me the best is VR flying the drone precisely with good set of goggles even in bright sunlight when you can see your phone on the tx put it in goggles! I only fly like this, its basically 2 smaller screens. I use a Samsung S10 plus with good dots per inch and immerse yourself. Ive tried other apps but for me Litchi the best. Im not interested in the drone flying autonomously much more fun to learn to fly the drone manually with mavic pro's, air2/s mini 2, phantom 4's, inspire, not yet sdk for mini 3 pro or mavic 3....

When I had an original Mini 1, I used it because it at the time was the only way I could make minor changes to videos such as controling the saturation, sharpness, and noise reduction. Something that was baked in at default on the DJI Fly app, which was the same case for the Mini 2.

It wasn't really all that much of a difference but it was something that I was able to use to get closer to a 'flat' profile. Course now that's a little bit negliable with my Air 2S and having 10-bit HLG and Dlog-M color profiles. But I still prefer litchi for the ability to create/load Litchi missions as well as capturing panoramics in a way that are easier to stitch in post versus the way the DJI app does it.