DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why you want higher resolution in video (video)

Thanks, Vic. I always learn something from you and you open opportunities for new creative shooting and processing. I’m an experienced M2P photographer, but I’m a rookie in the video creative world. I also now have the AIR 2S. What post processing software and tricks create your “zoom” and “screwdriver” scenes? I have Final Cut and a good Mac and I’m ready to learn. Thanks again.

Thanks, Vic. I always learn something from you and you open opportunities for new creative shooting and processing. I’m an experienced M2P photographer, but I’m a rookie in the video creative world. I also now have the AIR 2S. What post processing software and tricks create your “zoom” and “screwdriver” scenes? I have Final Cut and a good Mac and I’m ready to learn. Thanks again.
Thank you Doug,
and congratulations for your great new drone!
Those tricks are very easy to perform on any editor, using keyframes.

For zooming in go to the first key frame and enter the value 100% for zoom, then to the last frame and enter 200%, obviously the opposite for zooming out.
For the screwdriver, I did the same but I also added a keyframe for Rotation of 0 degrees at the beginning and 36 degrees at the end. But you can play around with the second rotation value for a much faster spin

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure