DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wich settings are best?

Pete69

Reactions
Well I'm confused. After having spent several hours reading about settings on different forums it seems to me there is no standard solution. Which one of these two would you choose

The thing is, the reason you see so many debates is that the "best" settings change by lighting, color balance, desired effect, and about a zillion other things. "Best" is probably going to change with each different area and lighting.

My advice is to try both things, and whatever else you can find, one at a time, then start adjusting things from there for your own personal use. If you think it looks great, that's really all most of us have in terms of evaluation.

Never quit screwing around with your camera settings. Write down the settings you like, and maybe where/when you used them, and you may start to see a pattern. From there, theoretically you should be developing an instinct for choosing settings in various situations as well as developing your own shooting style in the process.

Reactions: Pete69
The thing is, the reason you see so many debates is that the "best" settings change by lighting, color balance, desired effect, and about a zillion other things. "Best" is probably going to change with each different area and lighting.

My advice is to try both things, and whatever else you can find, one at a time, then start adjusting things from there for your own personal use. If you think it looks great, that's really all most of us have in terms of evaluation.

Never quit screwing around with your camera settings. Write down the settings you like, and maybe where/when you used them, and you may start to see a pattern. From there, theoretically you should be developing an instinct for choosing settings in various situations as well as developing your own shooting style in the process.
Thanks. Great advice . I’ll just do that and hope to get the perfect shot at the end.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.