DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wide angle lens now available for mini 3 pro

I just got mine from B&H. Does anyone have the settings for lens distortion in Premiere or corner pin in Premiere that fixes the wide angle curvature that they want to share?
Same here, ordered from B&H when it was pre-order for $47.00, it arrived the other day. I haven't tried it yet. Not sure what the value is or why I ordered it to be honest.

I just did 2 days of videos with the wide angle add on.. and I think i screwed up the shoot.

ALL THE VIDEOS are crazy soft focus.. nothing is sharp. I now have to go back and reshoot everything.

Reactions: Torque
I just did 2 days of videos with the wide angle add on.. and I think i screwed up the shoot.

ALL THE VIDEOS are crazy soft focus.. nothing is sharp. I now have to go back and reshoot everything.
That's sad to hear.
As a generel advice: never take new equipment you don't know inside out to any project worth your money or time.

I know, it's hard to withstand sometimes but at least take your old gear with you and shoot it twice on location. Than you also have a side to side comparison to judge the quality and how you improved. ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke