DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Wide Angle Shot in-app!

bmoore1118

Reactions
I am usually the one who likes to use the raw captures and stitch them in Lightroom, but I have been taking some panoramas and wide-angle with the air 2s and I am very happy with the results.

The in app processing seems to be on point now.

One thing I would like would be a way to process 360 shots outside of the app. Anyone know of any? DJI_0576 (1).jpgDJI_0577 (1).jpg

I am usually the one who likes to use the raw captures and stitch them in Lightroom, but I have been taking some panoramas and wide-angle with the air 2s and I am very happy with the results.

The in app processing seems to be on point now.

One thing I would like would be a way to process 360 shots outside of the app. Anyone know of any? View attachment 150044View attachment 150043
Mini 3 Pro? Was any post processing done on those images? The first one in particular seems to show the exaggerated blue issue that I'm seeing.

Have a look at Solution to blue/green color shift in M3P images.

These are from the air 2s. I did a small amount of processing in LR but very little.
Thanks. The blue boat slip roofs really stand out, but I guess that's real. I'm seeing a problem on the M3P and thought this might be another example. But as I look more closely the other blues and greens in the photo aren't affected.

Thanks. The blue boat slip roofs really stand out, but I guess that's real. I'm seeing a problem on the M3P and thought this might be another example. But as I look more closely the other blues and greens in the photo aren't affected.
Oh yes the slip covers are very bright blue in real life.

The blue in the distance is normal atmospheric haze. Most post processing software has a haze filter, and you can buy filters that can be used over the camera’s lens to reduce haze.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bowyerv