DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will prop guard from Mavic Mini fit the Mini 2?

Hi All! Not sure if this is the spot to ask about this. This is my first post. I got the Mini 2 and the Mini 2 prop guards. The clip on both back legs will not close. I squeeze and squeeze and it makes no difference. Short of using a pair of pliers (which I'm not going to do) I don't know what else to try. Has anyone heard of this? I even unsnapped one of the front leg clips and then tried the back but still had no luck. Also, I did get the Mini 2 guards. Thanks.

Well. they fit, definitely. But at the very beginning I had a similar problem. Try to move them a little... sometimes 0.5mm changes a lot.

Most of the dji branded and after market MM accessories fit the mini2. The MM propeller storage holder fits but is a titch bulkier than the one that comes with the Mini2. I just checked my MM propguards on my Mini2 and they are tight, similar to when I first snapped them on the MM. The MM batteries work as well but do put you over the 250g registration limit and your flight time MAY be negatively impacted because of the voltage difference. Different people have reported different results and I haven't flown my Mini2 enough to break in the new batteries to compare against using the MM. The aftermarket MM leg extensions work also but may feel tight depending on the brand the first few times. About the only DJI branded MM accessories that I know won't work with the Mini2 are the charging dome( micro usb vs usb c), charging hub (because of the voltage difference and battery shape) and the original semi rigid case. The drone and charging hub fit it but there's no room for the controller

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots