DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will the Mavic pro battery work in Mavic 2

Just wondering before I order.
Huge Bama Fan ?
Really?
Oh Well, it is wise to keep your gold in a box until they sort out their infant mortality and assembly issues are corrected...a wise choice for any 'new-and-improved' product...that is unless you don't mind being DJIs or other company's test monkey.

Reactions: Huge Bama Fan
What's annoying is the actual copper contacts and layout are identical; it's just the plastic housing that's different. Granted the whole battery shape is different, so there was no chance of using an old battery on the new 2, so to me this was simply an unhelpful / purposeful housing change to ensure previous battery chargers woudln't be used. Which is a shame, especially if you had a car charger.

Ian

What's annoying is the actual copper contacts and layout are identical; it's just the plastic housing that's different. Granted the whole battery shape is different, so there was no chance of using an old battery on the new 2, so to me this was simply an unhelpful / purposeful housing change to ensure previous battery chargers woudln't be used. Which is a shame, especially if you had a car charger.
Ian

MP and M2 batteries are fundamentally different.

MP is 3S 11.4V battery
M2 is 4S 15.4V battery

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman