DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will the new Hubsan Zion Mini Pro be the Mini 2 killer?

And she's still coming ...

These days the long awaited "Zino Mini Pro"
will be delivered by the Chinese manufacturer Hubsan ...

The first "Unboxing Videos" have just appeared on YT and show a "Mini 2" copy, that has even more features than the original...

Here is the "unboxing" video:

Last edited:
Well, if it all holds true, it will definitely be a competitor. As NetFolks2000 stated, until someone actually gets one in hand, still speculation, but... These are the claimed Zino Mini Pro options and specs
  • Ultralight folding design (weighs simply 249 grams);
  • Front/Back/Down 3D house notion imaginative and prescient impediment avoidance system;
  • ATVT 3.0 AI Tracking;
  • 48MP UHD 4K/30fps digicam with 1/1.3 inch CMOS picture sensor;
  • 3-axis gimbal;
  • f/1.85 tremendous giant aperture;
  • 6X digital zoom;
  • HDR mode;
  • H.265/HEVC 200Mbps;
  • Lots of inventive video modes;
  • Intelligent flight modes;
  • Syncleas 3.0 1080P/30fps video transmission (20Mbps);
  • Up to 10KM management vary;
  • Max flight time of 40 minutes.
Cactus, why not buy one and let us know!

All that matters is the footage.
Once I see YouTube flooded with lots of independent reviewers “cinematic 4K footage comparisons” THEN I’ll be interested in seeing what they have to offer. Until then: it’s a unknown brand of flying camera of unknown quality.

Reactions: DroneZone Samui
This new drone has all the features of the MM2, 10km range etc; plus 6X zoom, HDR Mode, front, back and down obstacle avoidance sensors, and an (?alledged¿) 40 minute flight time (which I find hard to believe) Wonder how good it will be in reality? Your thoughts?
I really believe that it will "NOT" do half of the claims it says it can do and the main claim is the distance and flight time for myself but now I will say that it does look like it is a great little drone for what it is, but a DJI MINI 2 KILLER absolutely not but I guess that time will tell and hopefully we'll get a great comparison video of our AWESOME DJI MINI-2 vs. HUBSAN ZINO MINI PRO going head to head and I guess that it will be the deciding factor between the two! Can't Wait ? Win, Lose or Draw it should be a good one. God Bless You Guys ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

Actually, I'm not a big fan of mini-drones as they are very sensitive to wind, which is a disadvantage here on our island. Also, nobody really cares in Thailand, because there is only one weight class up to 2 kg for private drones.

But it would still be nice to have one ... why not?

The differences between the new "Zino Mini Pro" and the "Dji Mini 2", which are now exactly the same price, could still give the Zino Mini Pro a few plus points. (Slightly longer flight time and obstacle detection are the 2 obvious advantages over the market leader...)

The camera also seems to have a slightly larger sensor: 1/1.3 (9.6mm x 7.2mm) versus 1/2.3 (6.2mm x 4.5mm) and the option to film in the newer H265 codec, up to 200 bps, which are noteworthy advantages.

The new Zino Mini Pro will come soon, and we look forward to the first tests with excitement .... :cool:

I have just bought a mini 2 and I'm happy, I once had the hubsan x4 109S and it was a handful to fly, take your eyes off it for a second and it would be 2 hundred yards away from the last known fix or crashed no thanks, it's like getting a wedding invitation for 3 years time.

First videos are out. Seems to fly quite solid. As expected some functions (like active track) are not there, at least yet, but they managed to keep most of their promises, like obstacle detection, waypoints, GPS based follow me etc. etc.

Reactions: AndreasT
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura