DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Wind power

I like wind power - have never seen one of those NOT turning - maintenance time, no wind... so many questions.

I like wind power - have never seen one of those NOT turning - maintenance time, no wind... so many questions.
I would guess that they were locked. If you look starting at 52 seconds, you see the tape on the ground blowing pretty good.

I would guess that they were locked. If you look starting at 52 seconds, you see the tape on the ground blowing pretty good.
Yes - with a maintenance crew on site, truck / lift.

Most excellent, the color filter or whatever you used makes it look almost animated and not real video, very interesting.

What editing and color changes did you make to get that effect?

Nicely done, thank you :)

Most excellent, the color filter or whatever you used makes it look almost animated and not real video, very interesting.

What editing and color changes did you make to get that effect?

Nicely done, thank you :)
Hi,

It's edited in Davinci Resolve. I used a graduated filter with dehaze on the sky to try and make the clouds "pop" a bit. Then just a general colour correction, take out a bit of saturation and move the shadows up on the curves a touch to give that vintage look. Finally a very slight nudge to blue to help with the "feel".

Thanks for the kind words.

Reactions: CactusJackSlade

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic