DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Windows 10

Eijin

Reactions
I know that I'm going to see comments to do some searching myself.

I didn't own laptop neither tablet with android so I have made investment in 2 in 1 with windows 10 I'm in the middle of configuring it can you please throw apps that are to be used for mavic with w10?

Thanks

Last edited:
What apps are you looking for?

Here are all the DJI apps and manuals...

There are apps like DroneMapper, a photogrammetric imagery processing and GIS application.

May want the Microsoft Image Composite Editor for making panoramas or make a tiny planet.

For editing video check out DaVinci Resolve.

For managing photos and a little photo editing (cropping, resizing, simple colour adjustments) I like FastStone Image Viewer.

Also be sure to check out Ninite for an easy way to download/install/update all the popular free programs for Windows.

All the above are free (or have free versions) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BrooklynFlyer
Great thanks:)

If I wanna fly within my mavic and take only w10 which app is most similar to gopo 4?
Aso I wanna calibrates vps. Is Windows really so cut off of the dji why?

You cannot fly with a Windows (or any other) computer. They have meant it for mobile devices, and iOS or Android only.

I'm not sure what the screenshot is meant to prove but DJI nor anyone else currently support Windows 10 to control the Mavic.

John

All it says is he won't answer and you must search yourself - but you won't find anything.
I'm not sure what the screenshot is meant to prove but DJI nor anyone else currently support Windows 10 to control the Mavic.

John
The screenshot was meant to prove that dji support said all their programs support windows buddy "All our programs support Windows" This is EXACTLY what dji said and I don't really understand how can you read this in a way"look for yourself but you won't find anything"

That either mean that you give misleading information or dji are a bunch of liars. There is no third option.

You cannot fly with a Windows (or any other) computer. They have meant it for mobile devices, and iOS or Android only.

But a huge part of market is running with mobile version of windows....both smartphones and tablets.

There is no third option.
The one where you misinterpreted the screenshot you posted since nowhere did it say that from what I recall - and now it got "mysteriously" deleted, so...

But a huge part of market is running with mobile version of windows
10% or so, not enough for them to care, especially since most of these devices are not actually good platforms to use with DJI devices.

The one where you misinterpreted the screenshot you posted since nowhere did it say that from what I recall - and now it got "mysteriously" deleted, so...

10% or so, not enough for them to care, especially since most of these devices are not actually good platforms to use with DJI devices.
Eehhh I didn't deleted it mysteriously just wanted to hide my name I was drunk. And Yeah I owe apologies...

I'm still convinced that Microsoft is on enough piece of market both tablets and smartphones to develop an app. Simple guys create apps for android that success commercially. It should be nothing for them.

On the other side they do not have enough R&D or the do not put enough efforts to do a proper working app. It crashes and the rating is low. Either way it is foolish.

But Android's KitKat software platform is good enough for DJI to build FW and software for the Mavic system ????????

Eehhh I didn't deleted it mysteriously just wanted to hide my name I was drunk. And Yeah I owe apologies...

I'm still convinced that Microsoft is on enough piece of market both tablets and smartphones to develop an app. Simple guys create apps for android that success commercially. It should be nothing for them.

On the other side they do not have enough R&D or the do not put enough efforts to do a proper working app. It crashes and the rating is low. Either way it is foolish.

Bearing in mind DJI are still unable to support Android properly and that's a much more widespread operating system on suitable phones and tablets compared to suitable hardware running Windows 10.

John

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard