DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Winter canyon image

i shot this manually as multiple single raw files and used LR to photo merge pano. so no not hdr pano
Gotcha. You still got plenty of dynamic rage out it so didn’t need HDR in this case apparently. I think LR’s dng panos and HDR dng panos has got to be the best feature Adobe ever added to LR/camera raw.

Nice work and I don’t dish that out lightly.

Reactions: eastsidedronr
Gotcha. You still got plenty of dynamic rage out it so didn’t need HDR in this case apparently. I think LR’s dng panos and HDR dng panos has got to be the best feature Adobe ever added to LR/camera raw.

Nice work and I don’t dish that out lightly.
Thanks ! Set exposure for highlights exposing to the right and hoping i could recover them in post

Shot this today multiple image shot stitched in LR. Pushing the mav2 here and its as solid as the mav 1 platinum pro i hadView attachment 88171
Shot this today multiple image shot stitched in LR. Pushing the mav2 here and its as solid as the mav 1 platinum pro i hadView attachment 88171
Great image. Love the Eastern Sierras. I spent a week there last year doing photography in and around Bishop. You are lucky to live there!

Reactions: eastsidedronr
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada