DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Winter day in Radevormwald/Germany

The white coating on the flora is very indicative of high-moisture air. Hoar frost like in your video is known here in Nevada as pogonip, and not common here. Very nice show of winter in the North Rhine Westphalia.

Der weiße Belag auf der Flora weist sehr auf feuchte Luft hin. Raureif wie in Ihrem Video ist hier in Nevada als Pogonip bekannt und hier nicht üblich. Sehr schöne Winterschau in NRW.

Reactions: Grimmi
Fantastic! Loved it!

Normally I shot stills - here one of my first attempts making a little video...

It's beautiful but the low resolution of 720p was a turn for me. I kept wanting it to clear up and snap into focus.

Very nicely done. Music was great too. As to the focus, I wonder if you had pointed the gimbel down instead of including the sun in the opening sequence, it might have focused better. Still, congratulations on your first video post!

Nice little video. YouTube is telling me the best quality on this is 720p. Is that them? or did you only give them 720?

Nice little video. YouTube is telling me the best quality on this is 720p. Is that them? or did you only give them 720?
Dave:

It is confusing to me! I have virtually stopped posting videos to You Tube because I want to avoid music copyright issues, (I do not monetize nor do I care to build hits or viewership). I suspect that You Tube reduces resolution on videos but I cannot be sure. I submit all my videos now only to my Vimeo account which then posts them as is with no music hassles or changes in 4K.

In any case, one of the first things I do when I open any video is to try to up-size the resolution to the maximum. When I see that it is only going to show me 750p, I know I am in for a fuzzy video and usually do not stay with it very long.

Dale

Dave:

It is confusing to me! I have virtually stopped posting videos to You Tube because I want to avoid music copyright issues, (I do not monetize nor do I care to build hits or viewership). I suspect that You Tube reduces resolution on videos but I cannot be sure. I submit all my videos now only to my Vimeo account which then posts them as is with no music hassles or changes in 4K.

In any case, one of the first things I do when I open any video is to try to up-size the resolution to the maximum. When I see that it is only going to show me 750p, I know I am in for a fuzzy video and usually do not stay with it very long.

Dale
The music copyright problem perplexes me. I always use a service. Right now at work we pay for Audioblocks. When I retire and have to pay for myself, I'll probably go with Epidemic Sound and there wouldn't be any music copyright issues on that, just like there aren't any for us now. I've even seen people on this forum use popular music and I can't figure why it gets by YouTube but it does. YouTube normally takes your original video and make multiple copies in different resolutions from 320p on up to whatever you submitted. Not sure why there wouldn't be a full HD copy or 4K copy if you uploaded one(?). Vimeo quality is better but I often have trouble streaming it without buffering problems. Video on vimeo frequently pause until the buffering catches up and I watch on fiber connected internet with heavy duty speeds. The world of digital video is not without it's challenges!

Thanks for your replies.
You´re right, unfortunately I´d chosen the wrong output-settings in the cutting-prog. Shame on me :-(
The music I used is free of copyrights.

Greetings from Germany

The music copyright problem perplexes me. I always use a service. Right now at work we pay for Audioblocks. When I retire and have to pay for myself, I'll probably go with Epidemic Sound and there wouldn't be any music copyright issues on that, just like there aren't any for us now. I've even seen people on this forum use popular music and I can't figure why it gets by YouTube but it does. YouTube normally takes your original video and make multiple copies in different resolutions from 320p on up to whatever you submitted. Not sure why there wouldn't be a full HD copy or 4K copy if you uploaded one(?). Vimeo quality is better but I often have trouble streaming it without buffering problems. Video on vimeo frequently pause until the buffering catches up and I watch on fiber connected internet with heavy duty speeds. The world of digital video is not without it's challenges!
Thanks for your replies.
You´re right, unfortunately I´d chosen the wrong output-settings in the cutting-prog. Shame on me :-(
The music I used is free of copyrights.

Greetings from Germany
Don't feel bad. That is the beautify of this forum. We learn each and every time. If you shoot in 4K then you should really set it to 4K output during the editing on your editing software. If you shoot in a lower resolution and you have the ability to shoot in a higher resolution from your drone or camera, then, most certainly, you should strive to have it out-putted in 4K.

Looks good for transitioning to video. There were a couple of sequences that might have been better if the gimbal was lower rather than filling half the frame with an uninteresting sky. You can upload to Youtube in 4K, and then people can view your videos at the highest resolution available on their devices. Lovey and interesting subject, videographed well. I look forward to seen more of Germany.

I like it! Very beautiful scenery!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones