DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Winter In La Jolla, CA

Excellent. Watched it without sound and loved it. then went back again to listen when I saw that you had Eric's music attached. Very nicely done.

Awesome video!

Reactions: GrandDad48
Excellent. Watched it without sound and loved it. then went back again to listen when I saw that you had Eric's music attached. Very nicely done.
Thanks Grandpa, I appreciate the comments.

Well that was disappointing. I was expecting a little action from Black’s Beach, if you know what I mean LOL . Just kidding about the disappointing. That was very well done. Smooth flying, great composition. Kudos.

Ahhhh this brought back very happy memories of our visit to La Jolla. A few years ago now but we stood on the overview looking at the sea lion/seals not sure what they are. Beautiful City and doesn’t it have the most amazing chocolate shop? Thanks and great work-love the rollers coming in. Think we might have seen a wedding couple posing on a headland there too.

Well that was disappointing. I was expecting a little action from Black’s Beach, if you know what I mean LOL . Just kidding about the disappointing. That was very well done. Smooth flying, great composition. Kudos.
Thanks akdrone, unfortunately I missed the crazy surfers on those 15' plus waves at Black's the next day. :(

Reactions: twickers14
@GrandDad48 nice video. Where did you fly from ?That area is pretty busy most of the time.
Thanks Richard, it usually is quite crowded. But this was fairly early on a Friday morning and it was in the 50's. There were still plenty of parking places left at 10:00 AM which should explain a lot. :) I took off from a picnic table in Ellen Browning Scripps Park and then again from a power box near the lifeguard tower at Children's Pool. I just waited a couple of seconds until there was no one passing by and took off. Landing was the same way, wait till I was alone and then casually land.

Shot on Friday the 13th and nothing bad happened. ;) This was a short break from the relentless storms California has been dealing with.
Winter In La Jolla
I love La Jolla, but it's been few years since I've been there. That curved seawall wasn't there the last time I was there. Great video!

• Haha
I love La Jolla, but it's been few years since I've been there. That curved seawall wasn't there the last time I was there. Great video!
Thanks RkyMtnHigh, but it must have a really long time since you were in La Jolla. LOL

The Children's Pool earned its name after the construction of a concrete breakwater in 1931. The structure was gifted to the community of La Jolla by the local philanthropist Ellen Browning Scripps, who paid for the construction of a breakwater project in order to create a place where children could play and swim that would be protected from waves coming onshore and onto the beaches adjacent to this area.

Thanks Richard, it usually is quite crowded. But this was fairly early on a Friday morning and it was in the 50's. There were still plenty of parking places left at 10:00 AM which should explain a lot. :) I took off from a picnic table in Ellen Browning Scripps Park and then again from a power box near the lifeguard tower at Children's Pool. I just waited a couple of seconds until there was no one passing by and took off. Landing was the same way, wait till I was alone and then casually land.
Thanks…

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope