DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Winter wonderland Suffolk UK

James1984

Reactions
Some footage from a beautiful frosty weekend here in the UK.

I feel like I was possibly pushing the limits a little with the Mini2 with ice building up on the leading edge of the props! I just made sure to not push it too far away and bring it back after every bit of shooting to check/de-ice the props etc. Nether the less it made for some lovely footage. I'd be interested to hear others experiences of flying in freezing conditions......

Looks stunning! And stunningly cold! What do you do to keep your hands warm? Mine get painfully cold and non-functional after much less than 1 battery worth of flying, even with fingerless gloves on.

Looks stunning! And stunningly cold! What do you do to keep your hands warm? Mine get painfully cold and non-functional after much less than 1 battery worth of flying, even with fingerless gloves on.
Thanks Scro, I normally get the drone/camera settings setup as best I can straight after take off, then put some gloves on and fly it with gloves using the camera buttons at the top of the controller. It does get annoying having to change settings on the phone screen from time to time taking gloves off etc....

That was awesome where in Suffolk are you ? And was that Woodbridge?
Thanks Hooly, I'm based over near Stowmarket, the woods were in Onehouse and the the creek was Holbrook.

Reactions: Hooly
Just seeing this now but just wanted to say what a lovely piece of film work I thought it was. Very well done from your flying to the choice of subject matter and angles you filmed. Plus, the music was well matched to your scenes. Thanks very much for that.

Awesome thanks for sharing

Some footage from a beautiful frosty weekend here in the UK.

I feel like I was possibly pushing the limits a little with the Mini2 with ice building up on the leading edge of the props! I just made sure to not push it too far away and bring it back after every bit of shooting to check/de-ice the props etc. Nether the less it made for some lovely footage. I'd be interested to hear others experiences of flying in freezing conditions......

Nicely done!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet