DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wireless settings won't reset - stuck in CE mode

GetDiz

Reactions
Hey guys, I'm new around here.
I got my mavic mini ce version two weeks ago.
It came preinstalled with 500 firmware.
I did the "fcc boost" hack by drone-hacks.com.
Then I tried the fakegps trick which worked flawlessly with Litchi.
Then I tried replicating it, and went on the latest dji fly app that made me go back to ce mode.
Now my issue is, nothing that I try to do will make the wifi reset.
I do get the message saying that that wifi settings will reset but after I click ok nothing happens.
Wifi stays the same.
I tried going to 400 and even 200 firm and back, same. Tried doing the same on the remote still the same.
Tried different phone, same.
Litchi, 1.1.2 Fly brings the message but nothing happens.
Tried going to manual mode and selecting 5.8ghz to prompt a reconnection, but it stays in ce mode. It won't lose the connection for the wifi reset.
I'm pretty lost here, do you guys have any ideas on what I could try?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm new around here.
I got my mavic mini ce version two weeks ago.
It came preinstalled with 500 firmware.
I did the "fcc boost" hack by drone-hacks.com.
Then I tried the fakegps trick which worked flawlessly with Litchi.
Then I tried replicating it, and went on the latest dji fly app that made me go back to ce mode.
Now my issue is, nothing that I try to do will make the wifi reset.
I do get the message saying that that wifi settings will reset but after I click ok nothing happens.
Wifi stays the same.
I tried going to 400 and even 200 firm and back, same. Tried doing the same on the remote still the same.
Tried different phone, same.
Litchi, 1.1.2 Fly brings the message but nothing happens.
Tried going to manual mode and selecting 5.8ghz to prompt a reconnection, but it stays in ce mode. It won't lose the connection for the wifi reset.
I'm pretty lost here, do you guys have any ideas on what I could try?

Drone hacks does not put a mavic mini into FCC mode, it cant on the CE version as FCC is not supported due to a lack of hardware, instead DH simply boosts the power output of the quad, to remove the boost use DH and choose stock

Reactions: Thomas B
I know that DH doesn't put the MM into FCC mode.
I did the fakegps trick independently from the DH hack, which I can confirm it worked and the drone went into FCC mode.
It won't work as good as a native 5.8 fcc version, but it will work.

Ok guys, an update, I've solved the issue.
Apparently, the drone-hacks mod, has a feature which locks the ce/fcc transition after you apply it.
As it seems, with all the fiddling with the remote and it's firmware I locked the remote at ce mode.
So, I had to recouple the rc with the mavic mini, then to disable the fcc boost, then do the fakegps trick which by the way can be done with Litchi-no need to use dji fly 1.1.2 for that.
After the drone goes into fcc mode, the drone hack needs to be reapplied, which then locks the rc/in permanent fcc mode and boost hack active.
Now it can be used even with the latest dji fly app without any special ceremonies to keep it in fcc mode.

Ok guys, an update, I've solved the issue.
Apparently, the drone-hacks mod, has a feature which locks the ce/fcc transition after you apply it.
As it seems, with all the fiddling with the remote and it's firmware I locked the remote at ce mode.
So, I had to recouple the rc with the mavic mini, then to disable the fcc boost, then do the fakegps trick which by the way can be done with Litchi-no need to use dji fly 1.1.2 for that.
After the drone goes into fcc mode, the drone hack needs to be reapplied, which then locks the rc/in permanent fcc mode and boost hack active.
Now it can be used even with the latest dji fly app without any special ceremonies to keep it in fcc mode.
Hey
Please help how did you get it back to FCC mode? I have the same problem.
It was in FCC mode and I use only litchi. Then i accidently open DJI Fly app and from then it goes again in CE mode, and stuck there.
I cant back it again to FCC mode, the same problem as you described.
What you mean whrn you wrote " recouple the rc with the mavic mini" ?
What i need to do ?
Thank you very much.

Did you use drone-hacks?
You need to undo all the steps, and then start over.
Search youtube on how to pair remote with the drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada