DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wisconsin flood videos with the Mavic 2 Pro

It looks like youtube has destroyed your footage somewhat, could you share the settings for your export please? Bitrate and bitrate constant or variable? Thanks.

It looks like youtube has destroyed your footage somewhat, could you share the settings for your export please? Bitrate and bitrate constant or variable? Thanks.

Yeah the second link seems to be broken too.

I’m sure they converted it from h.265 at the very least

Z

Is that Coon Valley? Looks like you were checking out your house because you couldn't get to it. The 15 day forecast says rain everyday except today. So it could get a lot worse.

Is that Coon Valley? Looks like you were checking out your house because you couldn't get to it. The 15 day forecast says rain everyday except today. So it could get a lot worse.

It’s Steuben, further south.

Great observation. Yes, we got as far as we could get to our cabin then I popped up the Mavic to see how it was. I then flew it over to the center of town.

Z

It’s Steuben, further south.

Great observation. Yes, we got as far as we could get to our cabin then I popped up the Mavic to see how it was. I then flew it over to the center of town.

Z

And yes, we are worried about getting additional rain

Z

Last edited:
I’ve been very impressed with the Mavic 2 Pro video quality at stock settings, it’s stability and range. Really happy!

Z
That's a nice part of Wisconsin you're in. I grew up just north of Madison myself and still watch the Wisco weather forecasts even tho' I moved away a long time ago... because that's what you do when you're from the Midwest: you watch the weather. lol. Been seeing a lot of flash flood warnings this summer back there. Stay safe.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King