DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

With the passage of time are you happy with your purchase of mavic 2 pro/zoom?

Only thing I have read about here on the forums is that the camera can become dislodged from the housing due to the bonding agent that DJI has used.

Love my M2P. Sold my Inspire for this little beauty. I’ve not come across any problems with software/hardware to date so I think you’re good to go;)

Reactions: Mavic 57
The only widespread *issue* is that your computer might not be able to deal with H.265 and 10 bit files.
You don't have to use that, and the Mavic 2 is still a splendid improvement on the already very good Mavic Pro.

Reactions: TrayBoz
No problems here, love it! The camera quality is fantastic and I can’t imagine anyone that isn’t linked to the film industry in someway not been as happy tbh.

Reactions: Mavic 57
I have 2 M2P's. One has a gimbal issue and is currently at DJI not being fixed, they say they tested it and there's nothing wrong - I asked the last guy I talked to if he knew what the word intermittent meant. The other is a Kolari Vision full spectrum infrared conversion. Both, including the broke one (when the camera isn't flopping around like a demon has possessed it), are great. The quality of the photos and video that come from them are awesome.

Reactions: fozzzy
I have 2 M2P's. One has a gimbal issue and is currently at DJI not being fixed, they say they tested it and there's nothing wrong - I asked the last guy I talked to if he knew what the word intermittent meant. The other is a Kolari Vision full spectrum infrared conversion. Both, including the broke one (when the camera isn't flopping around like a demon has possessed it), are great. The quality of the photos and video that come from them are awesome.
Surprise! Surprise! DJI support called this morning, my last conversation with them when I asked if they knew what the word 'intermittent' meant must have convinced them. A shiny new M2P is on it's way! I'm a happy camper now!

Transitioned from the Spark to the M2Z. I couldn't be happier. I kind of skipped over 3 generations of DJI Drones to get from the Spark to the M2Z (Mavic Air, MP and MPP). Truth be told I purchased my Spark about 2 weeks before the Mavic Air was released. If I had only known better I would have waited and started with the Mavic Air. Water under the bridge now. Finding time to fly one drone is tough, 2 drones even tougher.

Only thing I have read about here on the forums is that the camera can become dislodged from the housing due to the bonding agent that DJI has used.

I tried to take the roll motors apart on 2 different M2P cameras and they would not come apart. One was bent to the point the camera would hit the yaw motor on initialization.
I ended up bending the whole assembly back in to shape by wedging between the camera and yaw motor, putting all the stress through the roll axis. The arms bent back in to shape and the camera is still flying.

The M2P has performed flawlessly for 1,033km.

CemdKfK.jpg

Reactions: fozzzy
As a newbie (M2P is my first UAS) I love it more every day. I've had quite a few flights, day and night, and I'm stunned at the quality of pics and video (I also have a Canon 5D4) and the ease of flight. This forum has been very helpful with the learning curve, especially when things go awry, like loss of signal.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard