DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wobbly Mavic Air 2

stevie gee

Reactions
I gotta problem I hope someone can help. My drone wobbles when I’m flying & then stop to hover and it screws up my video. I’m flying in Cine mode so it’s moving slowest speed when it does this. But I can’t get it to go back to normal flight movement when I’m in motion and then stop. I’m at my wits end.

One problem at a time, lol
Check your props to be sure you have them in the Right series.
Check your props again to see if there not bent
Back to the Props , make sure they weigh the same , if you mix them up with other brands they can be off .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Reactions: Capt KO
One problem at a time, lol
Check your props to be sure you have them in the Right series.
Check your props again to see if there not bent
Back to the Props , make sure they weigh the same , if you mix them up with other brands they can be off .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
The bladed are fine. I’m stumped. Thanks for the reply. I bought a refurb and wondering if it’s a quality control issue. I am going to put on the spare set should have done that before posting.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I'm outright guessing, but are you by any chance in FPV gimbal mode?

I gotta problem I hope someone can help. My drone wobbles when I’m flying & then stop to hover and it screws up my video. I’m flying in Cine mode so it’s moving slowest speed when it does this. But I can’t get it to go back to normal flight movement when I’m in motion and then stop. I’m at my wits end.
You're last sentence is hard to understand exactly what you're doing. Are you saying that you try to switch from cinema to normal and it won't change in flight?

Just for gee-whiz, try and compass and IMU calibration and then fly and see what happens.

Post the video for a review. Some people see things that others don't.

What are your settings for video mode - 1080p, 2.4k, or 4k?

Reactions: NG Wildman
You're last sentence is hard to understand exactly what you're doing. Are you saying that you try to switch from cinema to normal and it won't change in flight?

Just for gee-whiz, try and compass and IMU calibration and then fly and see what happens.

Post the video for a review. Some people see things that others don't.

What are your settings for video mode - 1080p, 2.4k, or 4k?
I will post a video soon. I’m under the weather right now & don’t know when I’ll be able to fly next. Fun times.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78