DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Woman Downs Neighbor’s Drone With Gravel, Ordered To Pay $600

We should probably start arguing at this point in the thread. :)
i agree,speaking of which whats with your avator?,looks like a squid bombarded with radio active isotope gunThumbswayup

Its old, But it is now and always will be "Case history". Almost as good as a drone hate crime law. :D
Could be useful to some that get their drones damaged by haters in the future.

What caught my attention over this whole video was the mention of registration of your house as a no fly zone??? I’ve not heard of this before??!
Does anyone have any knowledge of this? Because as far as I know this isn’t real?!?!

Reactions: RBeaton and badaxed
She probably used NoFlyZone.org. The site used to allow homeowners to register a single property as a no-fly zone. But that doesn't appear to be the case anymore. All they have on their site is a "Contact Us" button.

Mark

What caught my attention over this whole video was the mention of registration of your house as a no fly zone??? I’ve not heard of this before??!
Does anyone have any knowledge of this? Because as far as I know this isn’t real?!?!

That was my thought, too. What does that even mean, aeronautically speaking? Aircraft can't fly overhead? Imagine being a pilot and trying to navigate through a patchwork of no fly zones. "Sorry folks, this is your captain speaking. We're going to take a little zigzag to avoid the no fly zone above Mary's house." Sounds like a scam from a company that is powerless as far as FAA regulations and airspace go.

That was my thought, too. What does that even mean, aeronautically speaking? Aircraft can't fly overhead? Imagine being a pilot and trying to navigate through a patchwork of no fly zones. "Sorry folks, this is your captain speaking. We're going to take a little zigzag to avoid the no fly zone above Mary's house." Sounds like a scam from a company that is powerless as far as FAA regulations and airspace go.
Good call

This was a thing, been gone for a while. Yes you could register your property as a “voluntary” NFZ. it was only for drones and not full scale aircraft. Again, it was voluntary. When it was in use a person in my neighborhood listed their house. I purposely never fly in my neighborhood anyways.

Reactions: Porky and dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada