DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Won’t connect

Franzinator

Reactions
Help! After 9 months of near-flawless operation, bird video feed started dropping out during flights, even at close range. Return-to-home worked sporadically, which is to say it would return to position above take off point but not descend. Video would randomly stop recording as well. I’ve been operating on version .400 for a long time, for fear of imposed restrictions from DJI. Now desperate, I upgraded to most current version in an attempt to resolve these issues. I figured I’d do an IMU and compass calibration, and get back on track. Unfortunately , bird will now not connect to controller at all, so I’m dead in the water. Thoughts?

A few things to try ..

Remove and reinstall GO4

Refresh the firmware via Assistant 2

Try another cable in the side port and the bottom USB port.

Remember you have to remove the side cable completely when conecting to the lower USB on the RC

Reactions: Cookedinlh
A few things to try ..

Remove and reinstall GO4

Refresh the firmware via Assistant 2

Try another cable in the side port and the bottom USB port.

Remember you have to remove the side cable completely when connecting to the lower USB on the RC
Such a SIMPLE fix . . thanks I struggled with connecting the Crystal sky 8" for days/weeks . . sometimes worked with this cable sometime with THAT! . Usually would not work at all . . . I bought and tried 3 different cables and could not understand that an UNCONNECTED CABLE still connected at one end is a still connected. . very confusing but ONE end of the tiny phone cable still connected to the controller is a problem . . . not very obvious by normal standards . . thanks for noting this tiny fact. I messed around for half an hour trying to set up for a sunset shot and finally gave up, went home, and looked up the issue on Mavic Pilots . . . sure enough there was an answer . . thanks FORUM!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stormsignal