DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wonky wonky

theonlybenedict

Reactions
Hi guys, i did a short flight (less than 5 mins) around a farm. Halfway through the flight its seems like i lost control of the mavic and the gimbal was wonky. However, i managed to lower and quicky return to home. Could any advise what might be wrong?

Hi guys, i did a short flight (less than 5 mins) around a farm. Halfway through the flight its seems like i lost control of the mavic and the gimbal was wonky. However, i managed to lower and quicky return to home. Could any advise what might be wrong?

In order to get an accurate assessment of the flight and the drone, posting the flight logs, will be much more useful than the video. Glad you could get it home safely. DJI Flight Log Viewer - Phantom Help

It looks like you flew sideways into something. Or a bird attacked you. Something was in the frame in the upper right corner. Could even see the right front prop for a second or two.

Just a simple gimbal reset no big deal man. just scary the first few times it happens

Reactions: CarlStarke
Without some of the more advanced analyst that others have the tools to perform, the log does show this, "Approaching a no-fly zone. RTH may be affected. Fly with caution.", several times. So if that position corresponded to the strange behavior, it may be the answer. If there was a virtual fence (GEOfence), it could have moved the drone in an unusual flight as it "slid" along the fence.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803