DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Won't connect to app in rc mode.

Bfediuk1224

Reactions
Hey guys. Thanks in advance... I bought my mavic a week ago. Had a few flights over the last week. And now it won't connect to the app. I have a s8+... And I've tried it on an iPhone 6...the remote is making connection. I've tried the supplied phone connector, as well as USB cord on the bottom. I've tried litchi, no luck. It does work in wifi mode with the app. Also tried switching the charging settings to "transfer media files"... No luck... Please help!

I bought my mavic a week ago. Had a few flights over the last week. And now it won't connect to the app.
What happened and/or did you change between the last time everything worked and now?

I was just having a similar problem. Turns out my fix was simple, the small cord they supplied for connecting the phone to RC went bad. Try using the USB connection on the bottom of the RC, but make sure to disconnect anything plugged into the side first! This was the source of my frustration for a couple hours, I didn't realize the bottom USB port won't work if something is still plugged into the side. Hope this helps!

I was just having a similar problem. Turns out my fix was simple, the small cord they supplied for connecting the phone to RC went bad. Try using the USB connection on the bottom of the RC, but make sure to disconnect anything plugged into the side first! This was the source of my frustration for a couple hours, I didn't realize the bottom USB port won't work if something is still plugged into the side. Hope this helps!
In addition to what you indicated, connecting in the right sequence is important. You first have to turn the remote on, then the aircraft. Let the two connect. The last step is to connect the cable from your phone or tablet to the remote. You should then see an image on the device screen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots