DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Working on this video about Fuentidueña in Spain. Feedback, critics, ... welcome ....!

Awesome video! I did notice some slight overexposure at 2:24.

Reactions: DiscoverSpain
Awesome video! I did notice some slight overexposure at 2:24.

There are quite a few overexposed scenes. It was a day with a lot of contrasts between lights and shadows, in fact, the handheld camera, which has more than 13 steps of dynamic range, also overexposed in some scenes so imagine what a modest Mini 3 did (without being PRO)

I tried to "make up" the overexposed areas and if you only noticed it at 2:24, where the roof of the church is burnt, it must not have looked bad.

I'm really glad you liked the video and thank you very much for taking the time to watch it and comment.

I also enjoyed the video. was fascinated with the houses covered with ?grass - the scenery awesome. Well videoed and a great sound track. A job well done!

Reactions: DiscoverSpain
I also enjoyed the video. was fascinated with the houses covered with ?grass - the scenery awesome. Well videoed and a great sound track. A job well done!

Yes, they are covered by grass, although it doesn't look like it because of the brown colour: it has hardly rained all year.

What they are not, are houses, they are cellars dug into the rock. These cellars, dating mainly from the 19th century, are used for fermenting and storing wine, as well as for family gatherings, friends and picnics.

Video updated and published on this post

Thank you very much for your comments!!

Reactions: mereflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d