DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Working tablet: Huawei Mediapad M5 10-inch

StefanG

Reactions
I just wanted to report that I have now used my newly bought Huawei Mediapad M5 (10-inch screen) together with my Mavic Pro and DJI GO4 without any issues at all. I have taken a few flights (still cold in Sweden...hence not so many flights) and so far the app/bird has not failed yet (app version 4.2.6, FW version 01.04.0200). All looking very stable to me so far.

I have also invested in a Lifthor V3 as tablet holder and I am very happy so far. I have used my phone together with my Mavic before, but I must say that I really like the experience with a large screen (10-inch) when flying. So far, I cannot do anything but recommend this combination if you are looking for a nice tablet for your DJI-product. See image below for my setup!

Hopefully I will not regret this post in the future... ;)

Also I would like to take the opportunity to thank all that contributes to this forum. I am learning new stuff every day! Thumbs up!

IMG_20180331_124904.jpg

Reactions: Pcarlsen
Looks good, congratulations on a great solution :D

Using a Oneplus 5T with mine, been thinking of getting a dedicated device for the flying, like a tablet - this could be a good one :)

Thanks! I own a 1+5 myself and that has always been working nice with the Go4 app. That 5T will most likely work very nice for you. For this upgrade I convinced myself that I needed a bigger screen...and that happened just as my birthday was approaching...I am very lucky. :)

HI, I'm using the Huawei M5 8 inch and up to date (16/06/2018), it has behaved exceptionally well. Clear picture and no lag or break up of the signal. I am very happy with its performance.

Reactions: StefanG

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61