DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Would not come down after Follow Me

dougiefresh27

Reactions
Flying the mavic air in follow mode a short distance then I turned that mode off. I ascended to near the limit, looked around and wa Ted to come straight down but the drone did not respond. it would not co.e down.
I ended up hitting RTH, letting it do it then when it neared the ground, stopped that a ton and flew it to my current location.
Why Did it not respond after follow me even when I hit the "X" to stop that mode?

Flying the mavic air in follow mode a short distance then I turned that mode off. I ascended to near the limit, looked around and wa Ted to come straight down but the drone did not respond. it would not co.e down.
I ended up hitting RTH, letting it do it then when it neared the ground, stopped that a ton and flew it to my current location.
Why Did it not respond after follow me even when I hit the "X" to stop that mode?
Possibly it lost the subject, drifted off the course or something else that prevented the mission to be marked as complete happened, at any time you normally have option to stop the mission (you have to do this, before you regain control). Are you saying that drone was unresponsive after terminating mission?

Reactions: dougiefresh27
Possibly it lost the subject, drifted off the course or something else that prevented the mission to be marked as complete happened, at any time you normally have option to stop the mission (you have to do this, before you regain control). Are you saying that drone was unresponsive after terminating mission?
It allowed me to go up, turn but not come down

Once I learn how to do that I will. Thanks!
Instructions can be found in the first post in this thread

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa