DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Would you trade?

RParker762

Reactions
I am considering putting up my Air 2 for a trade / partial trade for a Mini 2. I already have an Air 2s so the Air 2 doesn't fly much and I have been known to take my drones to work with me for some lunchtime fun. Also like to have one on me in case I run into something interesting. I am thinking the Mini 2 since its much smaller and still decent but can't bring myself to decided if it is worth it. I would probably ask for cash on the side unless the trader has several acc and batteries and such. But what is everyone's thoughts? Preferable comments from someone who has them both. Am I giving up to much? Should I deal with the size for better options?

Reactions: db4476
I’ve had a bunch of DJI, Autel and Yuneec drones and the most fun drone to fly is the Mini 2. That will be the last drone to go. Also have an Air2 which is number 2 on the list. Observing the total cluster DJI has created with the Mavic 3 release. What a mess. Could they have done worse? Don’t think so.

I no longer have my Mini 2 but I did have one. It was nice to fly and I flew it more often than my Air 2S. Mainly, because I was afraid to crash the latter. Anyway, the crash happened, and I sold my Mini 2 so I'm droneless. I'd have loved to keep my Mini 2 but I sort of sold it so that I could get the Air 2S. Sounds stupid, but I'm still a teenager and my mom wasn't exactly a fan of having two expensive drones.

I am considering putting up my Air 2 for a trade / partial trade for a Mini 2. I already have an Air 2s so the Air 2 doesn't fly much and I have been known to take my drones to work with me for some lunchtime fun. Also like to have one on me in case I run into something interesting. I am thinking the Mini 2 since its much smaller and still decent but can't bring myself to decided if it is worth it. I would probably ask for cash on the side unless the trader has several acc and batteries and such. But what is everyone's thoughts? Preferable comments from someone who has them both. Am I giving up to much? Should I deal with the size for better options?
Seems reasonable to me.

Reactions: BSauce955
I'm a fan of the M2 as I find it's a solid bird in so many ways and at that price point it is more bang for $$$. Just my opinion tho...

Cheers!

Reactions: Capt KO
The Mini2 is quiet and that’s why you might want to do the trade (unless you live in a windy area).

Mini 2 is also exempt from pilot registration, so you are less likely to be hassled by LEO, and much less likely to do any damage. It also looks like a harmless toy, so people are less fearful of it. That's always a good thing!

Had mini 1, big difference from 2 capabilities but traded up to used Air2 with no regrets. Still small and quiet but much stronger body and wind resistant. Not a photographer so pics and vids are better than anything I need. Awesome Thanksgiving reunion memories. Good luck, enjoy.

Reactions: db4476 and Dbez1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard