DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WTB (extra) Mavic 2 controller

vindibona1

Reactions
Democratic Peoples Republic of Crook County
I am looking for a second Mavic 2 controller so I can have dual controls to teach my young grandson how to fly where I can step in before he crashes my M2P. The M2P is a great quad, but is a "legacy drone" which I'll probably have for another year, two max.

So I'm looking for someone who has an M2 controller that is now a paper weight and would be happy to get a few dollars from it, asking a "friendly" price. I'd be willing to pay $100 for one that is fully functional and hope someone here would be able to accommodate me. Anyone?
TIA

Thank you for your offer, but no thank you. If I find one for $100 I'm in. But for limited use and with the M2P which has become a "legacy" drone that's more than I've budgeted for.

Shocked how few available online. With so many lost or crashed would have expected more. Seems about $170 +/- is required, even from China! Odd for an older machine.

Shocked how few available online. With so many lost or crashed would have expected more. Seems about $170 +/- is required, even from China! Odd for an older machine.
My feeling exactly. You would think that someone with a dead M2P would love to get any money for a controller that's temporarily a paper weight... on a legacy controller. At some level I think people are hearing the word "inflation" and get a little (or a lot) aggressive. I just helped buy a car for my daughter. We saw three dealers for similar cars and two of them when trying to make a deal added a laundry list of extra charges that tacitlly should have been included in the list price. One added $2000 for "certification and parts"on a $26k car that was listed for $26k already as a CPO. My family purchased 3 other "CPO" in the last year and none of that nonsense appeared in the deal. We bought from the last one who wouldn't budge on the list price, but didn't throw in a bunch add on charges that shouldn't have been there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt KO
May be“old”, but still one of the best DJI products out there.
The legacy may be that they are doing something other than holding down a stack of papers.

May be“old”, but still one of the best DJI products out there.
The legacy may be that they are doing something other than holding down a stack of papers.
I know that I will use it only occasionally, maybe two or three times. I don't know. But for ancillary use it isn't that important or worth that much to me. Someone somewhere will think my $100 offer is good enough and we will create a win/win. Then again, someone out there might have run over their controller with their car and is more desperate. to replace it so they can fly again.

I've been watching and it doesn't seem there is a lot of movement of them in the $175 range. I thought someone here might have one they'd just want to pass along for an amount that isn't insulting.

If the OP doesn't want it, I will buy it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent