DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

www.viewshop.space

Dannyslam

Reactions
Anyone else ran into this?! Mavic air 2 fly more for $95?! and the mini fly more for $85...This has to be a scam right?
Everything looks legit and it's payment portal is through paypal. What I'm wondering is if it's a scam wouldn't paypal back me up? Says the items are factory direct ships.

Anyone else ran into this?! Mavic air 2 fly more for $95?! and the mini fly more for $85...This has to be a scam right?
Everything looks legit and it's payment portal is through paypal. What I'm wondering is if it's a scam wouldn't paypal back me up? Says the items are factory direct ships.
Welcome to the forum.
Yes it's a scam . Show us a link.

scam mate, they'll ship it out with tracking and all what you'll get will be some cheap junk, then they'll offer you 50% refund hahaha or ask to ship it back on your expense so you're screwed anyways :)

I considered ordering with a CC and then disputing it when it doesn't come or isn't what's advertised. The company address according to Google maps is a house in the middle of the suburbs in CT. Fairly convincing spoof page and even links to Paypal pay. Boy DJI would be LIVID if someone was factory directing them out under $100 using a wholesale discount.

I'd also be pretty upset considering I've bought both these drones in the last 3 months directly from DJI.

I work In sales. So factory direct even at 10% over cost a mini would probably be $150. Didn't seem too far fetched. For the air 2 though ??

When I check that web page my security software goes nuts. It blocks the page and throws up all kinds of alarms.
No doubt that it is a scam.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet