DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

XMAS Present from DJI - Update with goodies

Reactions: Mrprop365
I just made a brief checkout flight with the new firmware installed in drone, controller, and all batteries. No issues with normal operation.

3X digital zoom on photos is very nice to have. Vision Assist using the sensor cameras in visual mode may be handy. I did not yet test the ActiveShots 360 feature.

Was 7-exposure AEB photos possible earlier?
3 and 5 were the max before.

Reactions: MS Coast
The release notes claims this release supports the goggles.
Was even possible with the previous update! Tested it a few weeks ago: nice gadget, but hard to do a steady flight with the motion controller: every little movement of your hand will result in shaking in the final video :confused: check out videos on YT, where people flying the Air 3 with the motion controller

after this update, why would anyone bother with the mavic 3 series?
Mavic 3 Pro - Choice of 3 cameras (24mm, 70mm, 166mm), micro 4/3 on main 24mm camera, and controllable aperture on 24mm camera.

Chris

Reactions: New England Droning
Here's a very informative video on this matter:

I have Mavic 3 Pro and am wondering how do I get those red proximity/obstacle warning lines that this guy had on the compass (bottom left) starting at around 6:20 mark in the video. He's probably calling it an Attitude Marker or something? I don't see those curved red lines on the compass. How do I enable that?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne