DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yaw settings in Sport Mode?

guitars555

Reactions
Hoping for some advice from seasoned flyers ...
I use my Mavic Pro for filming wakeboardimg during the summer. It works great but I need to use sport mode to get the speed needed. Problem is the yaw movement is way too sensitive in sport mode and makes the video very choppy. I have played with the main controller settings (advanced/yaw sensitivity/gain, etc) but wondering if anyone has really dialed theirs in to something that works well. Thanks in advance!

The Mavic is maintianing two sets of stick parameters for normal and sports mode. If you try to change a parameter within the GO4 app, only the parameter for the actually selected flight mode will be changed. So, to change the values for sports mode the Mavic must be set to sports mode before.
Go outdoors, let your Mavic stay on the ground, wait until it is in normal/GPS mode, then switch to sports mode, then change the values within GO4.
You can both increase the exponential setting for making yaw more smooth near the center of the stick and/or you can reduce the yaw endpoint from 100 (default) to maybe 60.

Reactions: guitars555
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S